” The photos look great! We also wanted to thank you for being so brilliant on the day. We barely noticed you were there yet you managed to capture everything – just perfect.”
Karen and Mark Cooper
Wedding photography price
I want the pricing to be simple and straightforward. My coverage of your day costs £1500 and this gets you…
- Photography from bridal preparations (for 1hr) until your first dance
- Careful post production work, colour correcting and black and white conversions
- High resolution images on usb drive with full personal reproduction rights (allowing you to print the images) and copies at low resolution (for sharing on Facebook etc)
- Two versions of the slideshow (one for PC, one for Mac/iPad)
- Online, password-protected web gallery where your friends and family can view the images, share on various social media and order prints
- All travel costs in the UK*
*If your wedding is over 150 miles from Tunbridge Wells, I charge an additional £75 for an overnight stay as I will be travelling to your wedding the day before.
Special rate for midweek (Mon-Thurs) weddings. Please use the ‘contact’ link above to ask me for a quote.
Wedding books and albums are available but not included in the coverage. There’s no hard sell on the albums; details of these can be found here. They are extremely popular and tend to sell themselves. They can be added to the coverage before or after the wedding.
“Wanted to say a quick Thank You for everything on the day. You were brilliant to work with and really easy to deal with.
The photo’s look amazing. We are really happy with them.”
Ayse and Jay Khagram